WARNING! THIS SITE CONTAINS INFORMATION REGARDING ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR STATE TO ENTER THIS SITE AND PURCHASE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE PRODUCTS.
You must be of legal age in your state to purchase electronic cigarette products from this web site. Falsifying your age for the purpose of navigating and/or purchasing products from this website is strictly illegal and is punishable by law. Purchasing any items from this website on behalf of a minor is prohibited and punishable by law. We reserve the right to ask for identification upon our discretion.
By visiting and/or shopping with our website store, you are confirming that you are of legal age in your state to purchase electronic cigarette products. We reserve the right to deny any order if we think it is placed by a minor. Providing a false declaration under penalties of perjury is a criminal offense.
We reserve the right to use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law. If necessary, we reserve the right to ask for identification if necessary. You must be of legal age in your state to obtain and use a credit card and to purchase electronic cigarette products. In instances in which credit card verification is not enough, we may require to review your identification card. You may be asked to fax or email a legible copy of your identification clearly showing your age and shipping address. We may require a signed authorization note along with a legible copy of your identification card. We will cancel any order if proper identification cannot be given in an appropriate amount of time.
All fraudulent orders may be reported to the local authorities within your jurisdiction.
All credit card billing address information you provide must match in our system with that of the cardholder. If the information does not match, your order will be declined.
Credit Card Validation
For the protection of card holders and our company, orders that appear fraudulent may be put on hold for manual review. If necessary, a Customer Service Representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to reach you at the provided phone number or email address within a reasonable period of time, the order will be cancelled.
Manual review may delay shipment and delivery of your order. We reserve the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
Refusal or Limit of service
Due to the nature of internet sales, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If you feel your refusal of service was unnecessary, please contact our Customer Service.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Vape Crusaders, LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
If you need to contact Juc or Vape Crusaders for any reason, here is our contact information:
Vape Crusaders Premium E-Liquid, LLC. – Juç eLiquid
1058 West Harvard Ave.
Roseburg, Oregon 97471